Sunday, February 8, 2009

My first day of trying Macro Greens was Friday, two days ago. I woke up to pouring rain outside my window, the chilly weather brought on an earache, which usually means a cold will follow. So I had my first glass of green stuff, I actually drank the entire glass. This was my first time actually finishing a glass of a supplement, it was not bad tasting at all. I continued with my day, my days get very crazy with work and being in my car for long periods of time. Many days I don't have time to eat a well balanced meal for lunch, which usually leads to a migraine later. I got home from work at 4:00 in the afternoon, and did not have a meal since breakfast, but to my surprise did not have a headache. The glass of Macro greens that I drank in the morning must have had enough nutrients in it to keep my body happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment