Saturday, February 14, 2009

Friday the 13th
















I'm not superstitious-but something went wrong yesterday. I forgot my greens! They are so easy to drink, but I skipped them by accident. I craved sweets yesterday and ate them. (it's gonna happen) It's truly interesting to see how much the drink really affects cravings and how I am feeling. Now I'm back to my half water/half apple juice and macrogreens mix.

Thursday I made a smoothie with:
  • 1/2 c Fresh blueberries
  • sm container Trader Joe's non fat blueberry greek yogurt
  • 1/2 c apple juice
  • 2 T ground flax seeds
  • 1 T MacroGreens.
It tasted great, was fun to have my greens in a different form. I threw it all in the blender, but I guess I did not blend it well enough because texture was a bit rough and at the end I had to use a spoon to get the important goodies! If you're up for it-I think it needs a bit more substance-something to thicken it up more and more time in the blender. suggestions?



Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment