Sunday, February 8, 2009

The First Day

Today has been my first day using the Macro Greens. I haven't tried anything crazy with it yet because I'm still trying to get used to the taste. I have found that I do like putting it in a water bottle and sipping it throughout the day. I can handle the reds in a smaller portion so I will probably drink the Miracle Reds in the morning and then bring a bottle of the greens to school! So far I feel good, and similar to Kim, I feel a cold coming on so hopefully the greens and reds will win the battle of sickness. I look forward to noticing a change and using it more routinely.

Here is a picture of my liquids of the day. The ominously greenish/black one has been the best yet!


I will update tomorrow from school with reactions and maybe videos of friends reactions (I will let them try it and see if they like it!)

1 comment: